Northern Suburbs News
Missing autistic boy, found and reunited with parents
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Great news from police in upstate New York, where a missing autistic boy has been found and reunited with his parents.
Seven-year-old Logan Mason vanished in Goshen, Orange County yesterday.
As word spread on Facebook, people from across the county, many of them parents of autistic children, joined the search late last night.
Making the search more difficult, Logan doesn't speak.
This morning, at 7 a.m., a local school bus driver was letting her dog out, and when he started barking, that's when she found Logan, cold, wet and scared.
The driver deals with special needs children so she knew to call police.
Logan is safe and sound, being checked out at a hospital, but reunited with his family.
orange county, autism, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 22 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 1 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 12 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 29 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos