Northern Suburbs News
Missing autistic boy, found and reunited with parents
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Great news from police in upstate New York, where a missing autistic boy has been found and reunited with his parents.
Seven-year-old Logan Mason vanished in Goshen, Orange County yesterday.
As word spread on Facebook, people from across the county, many of them parents of autistic children, joined the search late last night.
Making the search more difficult, Logan doesn't speak.
This morning, at 7 a.m., a local school bus driver was letting her dog out, and when he started barking, that's when she found Logan, cold, wet and scared.
The driver deals with special needs children so she knew to call police.
Logan is safe and sound, being checked out at a hospital, but reunited with his family.
orange county, autism, missing person, northern suburbs news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run 47 min ago
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
13 min ago