Northern Suburbs News
Cops: CT babysitter sexually assaulted 2nd teen boy
SOUTHINGTON, Conn. (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Connecticut woman who authorities say sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy she was baby-sitting has been charged in a similar case involving another teenager.
Authorities say Bouchard had a sexual relationship with a second 14-year-old boy that began in November 2010.
Clinton police arrested Bouchard in July on the same charges involving the teen boy she was hired to baby sit. Her mother, Kimmy Bouchard, was also charged in that case with providing alcohol and marijuana to her daughter and the boy.
Loni Bouchard declined to comment while leaving court Monday.
She's due back in court Oct. 3.
connecticut, child sex assault, sex, northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 56 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 9 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos