Northern Suburbs News
Cops: CT babysitter sexually assaulted 2nd teen boy
SOUTHINGTON, Conn. (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Connecticut woman who authorities say sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy she was baby-sitting has been charged in a similar case involving another teenager.
Authorities say Bouchard had a sexual relationship with a second 14-year-old boy that began in November 2010.
Clinton police arrested Bouchard in July on the same charges involving the teen boy she was hired to baby sit. Her mother, Kimmy Bouchard, was also charged in that case with providing alcohol and marijuana to her daughter and the boy.
Loni Bouchard declined to comment while leaving court Monday.
She's due back in court Oct. 3.
connecticut, child sex assault, sex, northern suburbs news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos