Northern Suburbs News
Arrest made in Sloatsburg vehicle arson
Police officials have made an arrest in a vehicle arson that happened in Rockland County on September 25.
Authorities say 21-year-old Frank Segreto, of Wanaque, New Jersey, turned himself in to Sloatsburg detectives, with the accompaniment of his attorney, at their request.
Segreto is accused of setting several cars and a boat on fire in an arson that was caught on surveillance video.
He is charged with five counts of third-degree felony arson and one count of fifth-degree arson, a class A misdemeanor.
Segreto is being held on a $50,000 bail.
At the time of the arson in Sloatsburg, police say Segreto was out on a $40,000 bail after being charged with vehicle arson in Ringwood, New Jersey.
new jersey, new york state, arson, arrest, northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97