Northern Suburbs News
Family injured in carbon monoxide incident
SPRING VALLEY (WABC) -- A family in Rockland County is very fortunate after a dangerous encounter with CO2.
Two adults and six children were rescued from a home filled with carbon monoxide.
It happened Monday afternoon in Spring Valley.
Police say the father came home to find his children losing consciousness.
High carbon monoxide was detected.
Charcoal was being used to heat the house after the electricity went out during the snow storm.
Everyone is expected to recover.
rockland county, spring valley, carbon monoxide, northern suburbs news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 37 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 49 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 55 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen