Northern Suburbs News
Family injured in carbon monoxide incident
SPRING VALLEY (WABC) -- A family in Rockland County is very fortunate after a dangerous encounter with CO2.
Two adults and six children were rescued from a home filled with carbon monoxide.
It happened Monday afternoon in Spring Valley.
Police say the father came home to find his children losing consciousness.
High carbon monoxide was detected.
Charcoal was being used to heat the house after the electricity went out during the snow storm.
Everyone is expected to recover.
rockland county, spring valley, carbon monoxide, northern suburbs news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam 37 min ago
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 38 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 16 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day...
34 min ago
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
37 min ago
- Man who took video explains high school fued
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos