Northern Suburbs News
Refunds coming to JetBlue customers stranded in CT
Friday, November 04, 2011
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- Now arriving for frustrated JetBlue passengers - refunds!
JetBlue is starting the refund process for the passengers stranded for hours at Connecticut's Bradley Airport during saturday's October snowstorm.
They will get all their money back plus a round-trip voucher for a future trip.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
connecticut, jetblue, snow, snow storm, winter, winter storm, nor'easter, northern suburbs news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 5 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 3 min ago
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 3 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
4 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
3 min ago