Northern Suburbs News
Refunds coming to JetBlue customers stranded in CT
Friday, November 04, 2011
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- Now arriving for frustrated JetBlue passengers - refunds!
JetBlue is starting the refund process for the passengers stranded for hours at Connecticut's Bradley Airport during saturday's October snowstorm.
They will get all their money back plus a round-trip voucher for a future trip.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
connecticut, jetblue, snow, snow storm, winter, winter storm, nor'easter, northern suburbs news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen