Northern Suburbs News
Officials say teens sexually assaulted two girls
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (WABC) -- In Connecticut, officials say three teenage boys forced two 12-year-old girls to have sex with them and recorded it on a cell phone.
Two of the suspects in Bridgeport are 18 years old and the other is 17.
A mother let out anguished screams over the pain of having a son in serious trouble with the law.
Bridgeport Police have charged 18-year-old Marcus Jeanty and two friends with sexually assaulting two 12-year-old girls, and videotaping the encounters with a cell phone.
Emmanuel Jeanty denied his son's involvement.
Police first learned about the case from a counselor at Wilber Cross School.
One alleged victim told the counselor and later detectives that she was repeatedly abused during the summer months in the basement of a home.
Police say they have recovered a cell phone with the videos.
In one video, a voice can be heard saying it was "just like a homemade porno."
Investigators say the suspects threatened to show the girls' mothers the videos unless they continued to have sex with them.
Marcus Jeanty and 18-year-old Malcolm Rivera turned themselves in Monday afternoon.
17-year old Quadere White surrendered Monday night.
It's a case of alleged abuse and intimidation that has shocked even seasoned investigators.
bridgeport, connecticut, child sex assault, sex crime, northern suburbs news, marcus solis
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how! 38 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- Firefighters battle Washington Heights building fire
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV