Northern Suburbs News
Financial relief after October snow storm
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- There's some financial relief for Connecticut residents who lost power during the October snow storm.
Connecticut Light and Power is offering a credit of up to $200 for customers who were without power for seven days or more because of the autumn Nor'easter.
That's more than 150,000 customers.
You can apply for the credit starting next Wednesday.
The deadline is January 31st.
For more information please visit: http://www.cl-p.com/Home
snow storm, connecticut, northern suburbs news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad 38 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 39 min ago
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos