Northern Suburbs News
Financial relief after October snow storm
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- There's some financial relief for Connecticut residents who lost power during the October snow storm.
Connecticut Light and Power is offering a credit of up to $200 for customers who were without power for seven days or more because of the autumn Nor'easter.
That's more than 150,000 customers.
You can apply for the credit starting next Wednesday.
The deadline is January 31st.
For more information please visit: http://www.cl-p.com/Home
snow storm, connecticut, northern suburbs news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos