Northern Suburbs News
Burglars steal from school during Hurricane Irene
STAMFORD (WABC) -- Authorities in Stamford are looking for the burglars who ripped off a school last August.
The crime happened on Sunday, August 28, 2011 shortly after midnight, during Hurricane Irene.
The suspects broke into the King & Low Haywood School in Stamford.
Surveillance cameras captured the two suspects in the act.
Officials said the suspects are not students.
They got away with a Toshiba 40" flat screen, Toshiba projector, Canon digital camera and other electronics.
Anyone knowing the identity of the suspects is requested to contact Sgt. P. diSpagna, email@example.com or Sgt. A. Gallagher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
connecticut, stamford, crime, burglary, northern suburbs news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 17 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos