Northern Suburbs News
Funeral this week for Conn. Christmas fire victims
STAMFORD, Conn. -- A funeral service will be held in New York this week for three girls killed with their grandparents in a Christmas morning house fire in Connecticut.
Dominic Carella, vice president of the Frank Campbell Funeral Home, says a private wake will be held Wednesday at the funeral home in Manhattan.
A funeral service open to the public will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Manhattan for 10-year-old Lily and 7-year-old twins Grace and Sarah Badger.
A private service will be held at Woodlawn Cemetery for all five victims.
Carella says funeral plans for the grandparents, Lomer and Pauline Johnson, are still being worked on.
Authorities say embers in a bag of discarded fireplace ashes started the blaze.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, stamford, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 58 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 7 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 10 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 11 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 46 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
11 min ago