Northern Suburbs News
Jury selection begins in Laura Garza murder trial
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in the murder of a Brooklyn dancer who vanished outside a Manhattan nightclub.
Her body was later found in a field in Pennsylvania.
Mele is charged with murder in Orange County where the alleged crime was committed.
Mele faces life in prison if convicted.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
laura garza, michael mele, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases