Northern Suburbs News
Jury selection begins in Laura Garza murder trial
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in the murder of a Brooklyn dancer who vanished outside a Manhattan nightclub.
Her body was later found in a field in Pennsylvania.
Mele is charged with murder in Orange County where the alleged crime was committed.
Mele faces life in prison if convicted.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
laura garza, michael mele, northern suburbs news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 53 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion 36 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion 49 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas