Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested for gluing parking pay slot shut
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bronx man is facing charges in Westchester County after police arrested him for allegedly gluing shut a parking pay slot in New Rochelle.
Police believe the same man tampered with several pay stations at a municipal parking lot, also in New Rochelle.
A review of surveillance video led police to Duc Huang Do, who works at a nail salon located near the parking lot.
Do reportedly told police he was upset over the large number of parking tickets he received.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
parking, vandalism, new rochelle, westchester county, northern suburbs news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures