Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut boy, 4, brings pot bags to school
MERIDIAN (WABC) -- A 4-year-old boy in Connecticut brought a shocking snack to school.
Police in Meriden say the boy pulled out nine individually wrapped bags of marijuana during snack time in his special needs class at Hanover Elementary School.
Authorities say the child had no knowledge of what he was carrying.
Police and officials from the Department of Children and Families are investigating the incident.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, marijuana, northern suburbs news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall