Northern Suburbs News
Orange County whooping cough case
WARWICK, N.Y. (WABC) -- Parents in an Orange County school district are advised to watch their children for symptoms, after a student was diagnosed with whooping cough.
The student attends Warwick Valley High School.
Whooping cough is a highly contagious respiratory tract infection that's treatable with antibiotics.
Symptoms may include a runny nose, sneezing, mild fever and dry cough.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, northern suburbs news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service 39 min ago
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term 37 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013