Northern Suburbs News
Orange County whooping cough case
WARWICK, N.Y. (WABC) -- Parents in an Orange County school district are advised to watch their children for symptoms, after a student was diagnosed with whooping cough.
The student attends Warwick Valley High School.
Whooping cough is a highly contagious respiratory tract infection that's treatable with antibiotics.
Symptoms may include a runny nose, sneezing, mild fever and dry cough.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, northern suburbs news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 39 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos