Northern Suburbs News
Criminal charges considered in Haverstraw explosion
WEST HAVERSTRAW (WABC) -- A Rockland County grand jury will be considering criminal charges for the natural gas explosion that leveled a townhouse in West Haverstraw.
Four people were hurt in the explosion on January 16, including two volunteer firefighters.
Investigators say workers from FGC Communications of Cortlandt ruptured a gas line as they installed an underground cable.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, orange county, gas explosion, explosion, northern suburbs news
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 58 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 55 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos