Northern Suburbs News
Criminal charges considered in Haverstraw explosion
WEST HAVERSTRAW (WABC) -- A Rockland County grand jury will be considering criminal charges for the natural gas explosion that leveled a townhouse in West Haverstraw.
Four people were hurt in the explosion on January 16, including two volunteer firefighters.
Investigators say workers from FGC Communications of Cortlandt ruptured a gas line as they installed an underground cable.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, orange county, gas explosion, explosion, northern suburbs news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos