Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut teenager saves bus driver's life
NORWICH (WABC) -- A Connecticut teenager is being hailed as a hero after saving his bus driver's life.
Noah Drayton, 13, from Norwich, thought the bus driver was coughing a lot.
That driver, Steve Kimball, kept telling Noah he was okay.
But when Noah got off the bus, he called his parents, who then called the bus company.
It turned out Kimball was having a heart attack and wound up in the hospital.
He had emergency surgery and is now recovering at home.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hero, northern suburbs news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 21 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial 32 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire