Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut teenager saves bus driver's life
NORWICH (WABC) -- A Connecticut teenager is being hailed as a hero after saving his bus driver's life.
Noah Drayton, 13, from Norwich, thought the bus driver was coughing a lot.
That driver, Steve Kimball, kept telling Noah he was okay.
But when Noah got off the bus, he called his parents, who then called the bus company.
It turned out Kimball was having a heart attack and wound up in the hospital.
He had emergency surgery and is now recovering at home.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hero, northern suburbs news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 9 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
9 min ago