Northern Suburbs News
Teen killed in weather-related crash in Newburgh
NEWBURGH, N.Y. (WABC) -- Severe weather is being blamed for a deadly crash in Orange County that killed a teenager.
It happened along route 32 in the town of Newburgh Wednesday afternoon.
Police believe snow and ice played a role in the crash.
19-year-old Amanda Ellmauer was killed when the vehicle she was in lost control and drove into the path of an SUV.
Four others were hurt.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
accident, orange county, northern suburbs news
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia