Northern Suburbs News
Teen killed in weather-related crash in Newburgh
NEWBURGH, N.Y. (WABC) -- Severe weather is being blamed for a deadly crash in Orange County that killed a teenager.
It happened along route 32 in the town of Newburgh Wednesday afternoon.
Police believe snow and ice played a role in the crash.
19-year-old Amanda Ellmauer was killed when the vehicle she was in lost control and drove into the path of an SUV.
Four others were hurt.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
accident, orange county, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 31 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 30 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act 19 min ago