Northern Suburbs News
Teen girls attack, rob woman in Yonkers
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police are looking for four teenaged girls wanted for attacking a woman as she walked home from a grocery store.
The crime happened just after 8:00 Tuesday night in the 100 block of Linden Street in Yonkers.
The 26-year-old victim was thrown to the sidewalk and kicked in her face and body.
The suspects also took approximately $30.00 in currency and assorted groceries from the victim.
She suffered swelling to her face, but she refused medical attention at the scene.
Officers canvassed the area for the suspects, but they were not located.
They were described as two black and two Hispanic females in their teens.
Anyone with information can contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7724. All calls will remain confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yonkers, crime, robbery, northern suburbs news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 30 min ago
- President Obama holds end of year news conference 13 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build 9 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos