Northern Suburbs News
Teen girls attack, rob woman in Yonkers
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police are looking for four teenaged girls wanted for attacking a woman as she walked home from a grocery store.
The crime happened just after 8:00 Tuesday night in the 100 block of Linden Street in Yonkers.
The 26-year-old victim was thrown to the sidewalk and kicked in her face and body.
The suspects also took approximately $30.00 in currency and assorted groceries from the victim.
She suffered swelling to her face, but she refused medical attention at the scene.
Officers canvassed the area for the suspects, but they were not located.
They were described as two black and two Hispanic females in their teens.
Anyone with information can contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7724. All calls will remain confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yonkers, crime, robbery, northern suburbs news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 46 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority 55 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role 7 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
42 min ago