Northern Suburbs News
Teen girls attack, rob woman in Yonkers
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police are looking for four teenaged girls wanted for attacking a woman as she walked home from a grocery store.
The crime happened just after 8:00 Tuesday night in the 100 block of Linden Street in Yonkers.
The 26-year-old victim was thrown to the sidewalk and kicked in her face and body.
The suspects also took approximately $30.00 in currency and assorted groceries from the victim.
She suffered swelling to her face, but she refused medical attention at the scene.
Officers canvassed the area for the suspects, but they were not located.
They were described as two black and two Hispanic females in their teens.
Anyone with information can contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7724. All calls will remain confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yonkers, crime, robbery, northern suburbs news
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 23 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 6 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 36 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 49 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
23 min ago