Northern Suburbs News
Police investigate three shootings in Mount Vernon
Police in Westchester County are investigating three shootings that may be related.
All three happened on Mount Vernon's south side.
At least one person was taken to the hospital with what police are calling life-threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mount vernon, westchester county, shooting, northern suburbs news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen