Northern Suburbs News
Police investigate three shootings in Mount Vernon
Police in Westchester County are investigating three shootings that may be related.
All three happened on Mount Vernon's south side.
At least one person was taken to the hospital with what police are calling life-threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mount vernon, westchester county, shooting, northern suburbs news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos