Northern Suburbs News
Police investigate three shootings in Mount Vernon
Police in Westchester County are investigating three shootings that may be related.
All three happened on Mount Vernon's south side.
At least one person was taken to the hospital with what police are calling life-threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mount vernon, westchester county, shooting, northern suburbs news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
40 min ago