Northern Suburbs News
Police investigate three shootings in Mount Vernon
Police in Westchester County are investigating three shootings that may be related.
All three happened on Mount Vernon's south side.
At least one person was taken to the hospital with what police are calling life-threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mount vernon, westchester county, shooting, northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97