Northern Suburbs News
Police investigate three shootings in Mount Vernon
Police in Westchester County are investigating three shootings that may be related.
All three happened on Mount Vernon's south side.
At least one person was taken to the hospital with what police are calling life-threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mount vernon, westchester county, shooting, northern suburbs news
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado 41 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack 7 min ago
- Firebomb may have been used on police captain's home
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal 21 min ago
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student 49 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers