Northern Suburbs News
Video of DJ Henry released in police shooting
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Two newly released videos show a New York college athlete leaving a bar the night he was shot to death by a police officer.
They're likely among the last images that show 20-year-old Danroy Henry Jr. alive.
Henry, of Easton, Mass., was killed as he drove away from the bar in 2010 by an officer who said Henry's car hit him. The officer ended up on the hood of the car and shot Henry through the windshield.
A grand jury cleared the officer of wrongdoing. Henry's parents are suing him and releasing evidence this week.
The brief, choppy surveillance videos show Henry inside and outside the bar. The parents' lawyer said he thought they would counter an autopsy finding that Henry's blood alcohol level was above the legal driving limit.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
danroy henry jr., northern suburbs news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos