Northern Suburbs News
Stomach virus outbreak at college
BRONXVILLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- There is a health scare at a local college.
Dozens of students have been getting sick with some sort of stomach virus.
Students at Concordia College in Bronxville started getting sick on Friday.
As many as 30 students over the weekend complained of diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pains.
School officials believe it was a 24-hour stomach bug that seems to be going away.
There have been no new cases since Monday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
student, bronxville, college, northern suburbs news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos