Northern Suburbs News
134 cats removed from trailer in upstate trailer park
SARATOGA, New York (WABC) -- Three relatives charged in a cat hoarding incident at a Halfmoon trailer park.
The Millards are father and son and Ryan is Earl Millard's aunt and Arthur Millard's sister-in-law. All three were released on appearance tickets and are scheduled to appear in Halfmoon Town Court on April 10.
Authorities removed 134 cats and kittens from a single trailer and sent them to the Saratoga County Animal Shelter, where some are now available for adoption.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- At least 1 dead, 15 hurt in East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 17 min ago
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site 4 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million