Northern Suburbs News
134 cats removed from trailer in upstate trailer park
SARATOGA, New York (WABC) -- Three relatives charged in a cat hoarding incident at a Halfmoon trailer park.
The Millards are father and son and Ryan is Earl Millard's aunt and Arthur Millard's sister-in-law. All three were released on appearance tickets and are scheduled to appear in Halfmoon Town Court on April 10.
Authorities removed 134 cats and kittens from a single trailer and sent them to the Saratoga County Animal Shelter, where some are now available for adoption.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 52 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos