Northern Suburbs News
Woman facing eviction allegedly burns house
NAUGATUCK, Conn. (WABC) -- Police in Connecticut say a woman who was about to be evicted tried to burn down her building.
75-year-old Raeann Goss is charged with arson.
She's accused of setting fire to her apartment in Naugatuck in February.
Ss she was being carried out of the apartment, police say she shouted "This is what you get" to her landlord.
The fire caused $100,000 in damage.
Her landlord said that she had been behind on her rent since last October, due to suspected gambling problems.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
arson, connecticut, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 32 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 6 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
19 min ago