Northern Suburbs News
Man gets 7 years in Rockland arson case
NEW SQUARE (WABC) -- The man convicted of setting a house fire that severely burned a man in Rockland County was sentenced to seven years in prison Tuesday.
The victim, 44-year-old Aron Rottenberg, suffered third degree burns over 50 percent of his body.
Spitzer was facing a maximum of 10 years for first-degree assault.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, arson, northern suburbs news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 41 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion 24 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion 37 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas