Northern Suburbs News
Man gets 7 years in Rockland arson case
NEW SQUARE (WABC) -- The man convicted of setting a house fire that severely burned a man in Rockland County was sentenced to seven years in prison Tuesday.
The victim, 44-year-old Aron Rottenberg, suffered third degree burns over 50 percent of his body.
Spitzer was facing a maximum of 10 years for first-degree assault.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, arson, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 39 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos