Northern Suburbs News
Man gets 7 years in Rockland arson case
NEW SQUARE (WABC) -- The man convicted of setting a house fire that severely burned a man in Rockland County was sentenced to seven years in prison Tuesday.
The victim, 44-year-old Aron Rottenberg, suffered third degree burns over 50 percent of his body.
Spitzer was facing a maximum of 10 years for first-degree assault.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, arson, northern suburbs news
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 59 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 29 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 31 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 44 min ago
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 33 min ago
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
4 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
27 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
33 min ago