Northern Suburbs News
Boy, 13, accused of sexually assaulting classmate
YONKERS (WABC) -- A 13-year-old boy is under arrest in Westchester County for allegedly sexually assaulting a female classmate inside a school.
Police say the 13-year-old victim was attacked at the Cross Hill Academy in Yonkers on April 24.
She told her father, who contacted police.
The teenager boy, whose name has not been released, is charged with committing a criminal sexual act.
He is being held at a juvenile detention facility.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child sex assault, yonkers, westchester county, northern suburbs news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday 53 min ago
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid 38 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos