Northern Suburbs News
New details about unsolved Westchester gas station robbery
NEW ROCHELLE (WABC) -- Fasmith Farssy was manning the cash register at a Sunergy Gas Station in New Rochelle when police say three men walked in held a gun to his head and robbed the station.
It happened on Saturday, May 12th at 6:30 pm while it was still bright and busy outside.
In addition to grabbing the cash from the till, Eyewitness News is told the three men stole thousands of dollars worth of lottery tickets and cigarettes and took what they could from three innocent male customers who innocently walked in to pay their bills.
One of the customers was pistol whipped in the back of the head.
Officials tonight are hoping that surveillance pictures of the men being sought, as well as photos of the 2 getaway cars will help lead to an arrest.
Anyone with any information is asked to call New York State Crimestoppers at 1-866-313-8477 (TIPS) or visit NYSCrimeStoppers.com
There is a $2,500 reward.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new rochelle, westchester county, robbery, northern suburbs news, lucy yang
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Man charged with fatally shooting wife in Queens
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 17 min ago
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
51 min ago