Northern Suburbs News
New details about unsolved Westchester gas station robbery
NEW ROCHELLE (WABC) -- Fasmith Farssy was manning the cash register at a Sunergy Gas Station in New Rochelle when police say three men walked in held a gun to his head and robbed the station.
It happened on Saturday, May 12th at 6:30 pm while it was still bright and busy outside.
In addition to grabbing the cash from the till, Eyewitness News is told the three men stole thousands of dollars worth of lottery tickets and cigarettes and took what they could from three innocent male customers who innocently walked in to pay their bills.
One of the customers was pistol whipped in the back of the head.
Officials tonight are hoping that surveillance pictures of the men being sought, as well as photos of the 2 getaway cars will help lead to an arrest.
Anyone with any information is asked to call New York State Crimestoppers at 1-866-313-8477 (TIPS) or visit NYSCrimeStoppers.com
There is a $2,500 reward.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new rochelle, westchester county, robbery, northern suburbs news, lucy yang
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Connecticut, NTSB officials to tour train crash site 28 min ago
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million 28 min ago
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Vito Lopez announces resignation from NY Assembly
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos