Northern Suburbs News
Scarsdale nanny accused of stealing from employers
SCARSDALE (WABC) -- A Westchester County nanny is facing charges after she was arrested for allegedly stealing from her employers.
Police say 47-year-old Jeanne Quigley took money, silver and jewelry from a couple in Scarsdale.
The couple became suspicious, so they installed secret surveillance cameras in their home.
Quigley, of New Rochelle, worked for the couple for more than a year, caring for their young child.
She is charged with grand larceny and criminal possession of stolen property, both felonies.
Quigley is being held on $50,000 bail. She reportedly has a previous conviction in 2004 for stealing from another family.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
westchester county, scarsdale, theft, northern suburbs news
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos