Northern Suburbs News
Scarsdale nanny accused of stealing from employers
SCARSDALE (WABC) -- A Westchester County nanny is facing charges after she was arrested for allegedly stealing from her employers.
Police say 47-year-old Jeanne Quigley took money, silver and jewelry from a couple in Scarsdale.
The couple became suspicious, so they installed secret surveillance cameras in their home.
Quigley, of New Rochelle, worked for the couple for more than a year, caring for their young child.
She is charged with grand larceny and criminal possession of stolen property, both felonies.
Quigley is being held on $50,000 bail. She reportedly has a previous conviction in 2004 for stealing from another family.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
westchester county, scarsdale, theft, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate 57 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 2 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win