Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 2 hurt in three-vehicle crash on I-95
WESTPORT (WABC) -- One person is dead and at least two others hurt in an overnight crash that shut down several lanes on I-95 in Connecticut.
At least one person was thrown out of a van when it rolled over on the southbound side just past exit 17 in Westport just before midnight.
Two other cars that were involved in the accident were also heavily damaged.
The conditions of the two injured people are not known.
The southbound lanes are now re-opened.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
westport, connecticut, accident, northern suburbs news
- Missing plane may have turned back 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 50 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Clocks turned ahead one hour 3 min ago
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll 9 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Missing plane may have turned back
27 min ago