Northern Suburbs News
Hartford police investigate death of infant
HARTFORD -- A Hartford infant has died after being brought unconscious to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
Police tell the Hartford Courant the baby was unresponsive when emergency workers arrived Saturday morning at a home on Capitol Avenue.
The baby's age and name have not been released.
No charges have been filed, but police are investigating.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
hartford, connecticut, baby, northern suburbs news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos