Northern Suburbs News
Hartford police investigate death of infant
HARTFORD -- A Hartford infant has died after being brought unconscious to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
Police tell the Hartford Courant the baby was unresponsive when emergency workers arrived Saturday morning at a home on Capitol Avenue.
The baby's age and name have not been released.
No charges have been filed, but police are investigating.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
hartford, connecticut, baby, northern suburbs news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment 49 min ago
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt 55 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
4 min ago