Northern Suburbs News
Hartford police investigate death of infant
HARTFORD -- A Hartford infant has died after being brought unconscious to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
Police tell the Hartford Courant the baby was unresponsive when emergency workers arrived Saturday morning at a home on Capitol Avenue.
The baby's age and name have not been released.
No charges have been filed, but police are investigating.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
hartford, connecticut, baby, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's 6 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos