Northern Suburbs News
Car kills bicyclist in Rockland County
HAVERSTRAW -- A woman has been killed by a car while riding a bike in Rockland County.
The accident occurred around 2 p.m. Sunday on Route 9W in Grand View.
The victim lived in Haverstraw. Her name was not immediately released.
The Journal News says the driver was treated for psychological trauma.
Orangetown police asked anyone with information to call them at 1-845-359-3700.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
haverstraw, rockland county, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate 59 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 4 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win