Northern Suburbs News
Car kills bicyclist in Rockland County
HAVERSTRAW -- A woman has been killed by a car while riding a bike in Rockland County.
The accident occurred around 2 p.m. Sunday on Route 9W in Grand View.
The victim lived in Haverstraw. Her name was not immediately released.
The Journal News says the driver was treated for psychological trauma.
Orangetown police asked anyone with information to call them at 1-845-359-3700.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
haverstraw, rockland county, northern suburbs news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments