Northern Suburbs News
Car kills bicyclist in Rockland County
HAVERSTRAW -- A woman has been killed by a car while riding a bike in Rockland County.
The accident occurred around 2 p.m. Sunday on Route 9W in Grand View.
The victim lived in Haverstraw. Her name was not immediately released.
The Journal News says the driver was treated for psychological trauma.
Orangetown police asked anyone with information to call them at 1-845-359-3700.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
haverstraw, rockland county, northern suburbs news
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 44 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 45 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 6 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
45 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos