Northern Suburbs News
Elderly woman found stabbed in Connecticut
GREENWICH -- An elderly woman has been found stabbed in the driveway of home in Greenwich.
Police tell the Greenwich Time they have classified the injury as suspicious and have interviewed everyone involved in the incident. No arrests had been made Sunday.
The woman, whose name has not been released, was found Sunday afternoon outside a home on Milbank Avenue.
The newspaper reports she was treated at the scene by a passing nurse for a stab wound on her right thigh, and transported to a local hospital.
Police brought in search dogs and cordoned off the home Sunday evening. But Lt. Kraig Gray says there was no danger to the community.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
greenwich, connecticut, stabbing, northern suburbs news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos