Northern Suburbs News
Woman, 21, accused of having sex with 12-year-old boy
SAUGERTIES (WABC) -- A woman is under arrest in Ulster County for allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old boy.
Police say 21-year-old Sarah Boucher, of Saugerties, is charged with first-degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is accused of having a sexual relationship with the underage boy.
Boucher is being held in county jail on $20,000 bond.
She is due back in court Tuesday.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
ulster county, rape, sexual assault, northern suburbs news
- U.S. Airways plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
- Photos: The Bachelorette Contestants
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos