Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut group home abuse caught on tape
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- Some disturbing video is sparking an investigation into a Connecticut group home.
The anonymously shot video appears to show a young, disabled woman being kicked in the stomach and then hit with a belt.
She is then dragged by her hair.
Connecticut state officials say the worker was suspended immediately.
The commissioner of the state Department of Developmental Services calls it the most heinous thing he has ever seen.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 48 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 9 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos