Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut group home abuse caught on tape
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- Some disturbing video is sparking an investigation into a Connecticut group home.
The anonymously shot video appears to show a young, disabled woman being kicked in the stomach and then hit with a belt.
She is then dragged by her hair.
Connecticut state officials say the worker was suspended immediately.
The commissioner of the state Department of Developmental Services calls it the most heinous thing he has ever seen.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- 4 arrested in deadly mall carjacking 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos