Northern Suburbs News
Motorcycle crash kills Bridgeport man in Westport
WESTPORT, Ct. (WABC) -- Authorities say a Bridgeport man is dead after crashing his motorcycle into the back of a trailer on Interstate 95 in Westport.
Police responded to the crash that killed 27 -year-old Diego Bermudez-Garcia at around 4:49 a.m. Saturday.
The driver of the truck that was pulling the trailer involved in the crash was not injured.
WFSB-TV reports that police closed the northbound side of the highway at exit 18 for more than an hour following the crash.
Investigators are trying to figure out what caused the crash.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
bridgeport, connecticut, westport, accident, northern suburbs news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos