Northern Suburbs News
Motorcycle crash kills Bridgeport man in Westport
WESTPORT, Ct. (WABC) -- Authorities say a Bridgeport man is dead after crashing his motorcycle into the back of a trailer on Interstate 95 in Westport.
Police responded to the crash that killed 27 -year-old Diego Bermudez-Garcia at around 4:49 a.m. Saturday.
The driver of the truck that was pulling the trailer involved in the crash was not injured.
WFSB-TV reports that police closed the northbound side of the highway at exit 18 for more than an hour following the crash.
Investigators are trying to figure out what caused the crash.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
bridgeport, connecticut, westport, accident, northern suburbs news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk 41 min ago
- Demolition to begin at Edison school gutted by fire 31 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 55 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos