Northern Suburbs News
Police seize 100 marijuana plants in North Canaan
NORTH CANAAN (WABC) -- State police have seized 100 marijuana plants and arrested two people at a home in North Canaan.
The Register Citizen of Torrington reports 47-year-old Edward Fuller and 41-year old Ronanne Forcier face numerous charges including operating a drug factory.
They were arrested Sunday after police went to their home on Highland Lane on an unrelated complaint and found the plants, which they say were in various stages of development.
Police say they also seized drug paraphernalia and equipment used to cultivate the plants.
Fuller and Forcier are scheduled to appear in Bantam Superior Court on Aug. 20.
Reached at his home Monday, Fuller declined to comment on the case.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, marijuana, northern suburbs news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 1 min ago
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at...
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos