Northern Suburbs News
Police seize 100 marijuana plants in North Canaan
NORTH CANAAN (WABC) -- State police have seized 100 marijuana plants and arrested two people at a home in North Canaan.
The Register Citizen of Torrington reports 47-year-old Edward Fuller and 41-year old Ronanne Forcier face numerous charges including operating a drug factory.
They were arrested Sunday after police went to their home on Highland Lane on an unrelated complaint and found the plants, which they say were in various stages of development.
Police say they also seized drug paraphernalia and equipment used to cultivate the plants.
Fuller and Forcier are scheduled to appear in Bantam Superior Court on Aug. 20.
Reached at his home Monday, Fuller declined to comment on the case.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, marijuana, northern suburbs news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 6 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos