Northern Suburbs News
Cop in Pace football player shooting to give deposition
WHITE PLAINS (WABC) -- The New York police officer who fatally shot a Pace University student in 2010 will give his deposition in the civil case Tuesday.
Attorneys for the parents of Danroy "D.J." Henry, from Easton, Massachusetts, will question Officer Aaron Hess.
The Pleasantville officer shot Henry through the windshield of Henry's car Oct. 17, 2010. Henry was driving away from a disturbance that spilled out of a bar in Thornwood in Westchester County after the Pace University homecoming game.
Hess has said through a lawyer he was hit by the car, thrown onto the hood and had no choice but to fire to stop the driver.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
danroy henry jr., police shooting, northern suburbs news
- At least 3 dead, 69 hurt in East Harlem explosion
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape