Northern Suburbs News
Cop in Pace football player shooting to give deposition
WHITE PLAINS (WABC) -- The New York police officer who fatally shot a Pace University student in 2010 will give his deposition in the civil case Tuesday.
Attorneys for the parents of Danroy "D.J." Henry, from Easton, Massachusetts, will question Officer Aaron Hess.
The Pleasantville officer shot Henry through the windshield of Henry's car Oct. 17, 2010. Henry was driving away from a disturbance that spilled out of a bar in Thornwood in Westchester County after the Pace University homecoming game.
Hess has said through a lawyer he was hit by the car, thrown onto the hood and had no choice but to fire to stop the driver.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
danroy henry jr., police shooting, northern suburbs news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- NYC 's smoking ban to include e-cigarettes 22 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos