Northern Suburbs News
Ex-White Plains mayor to appear in court
NEW YORK -- A suburban New York mayor who resigned after a domestic violence conviction will appear in court again after he allegedly violated his probation.
Bradley was taken into custody last December on the contempt of court charge. He's accused of violating a court order by telephoning his wife.
Bradley was convicted in 2010 of attempting to assault his wife. He resigned and was sentenced to probation and was ordered not to contact his wife.
But she complained that Bradley had called her and he was re-arrested. Bradley claims the calls were accidental "pocket dials."
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
adam bradley, white plains, northern suburbs news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City 9 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream 33 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
9 min ago