Northern Suburbs News
Teen arrested in Nyack car fire arsons
NYACK, N.Y. (WABC) -- A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for a string of arson fires in Nyack.
Orangetown police charged Jonathan Barillas with arson, burglary and grand larceny.
They believe he set four cars on fire on Summit Street early Tuesday morning.
One fire spread, damaging a home.
He is also accused of burglarizing a building in Nyack two times earlier this month and setting the building on fire last Sunday.
He is being held on $50,000 bail.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, fire, vandalism, northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97