Northern Suburbs News
Teen arrested in Nyack car fire arsons
NYACK, N.Y. (WABC) -- A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for a string of arson fires in Nyack.
Orangetown police charged Jonathan Barillas with arson, burglary and grand larceny.
They believe he set four cars on fire on Summit Street early Tuesday morning.
One fire spread, damaging a home.
He is also accused of burglarizing a building in Nyack two times earlier this month and setting the building on fire last Sunday.
He is being held on $50,000 bail.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, fire, vandalism, northern suburbs news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 11 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos