Northern Suburbs News
Car crashes into front of church
TALLMAN, Rockland County (WABC) -- A 135-year-old Rockland County church was damaged Friday night when a car struck the front of the building.
The Tallman Bible Church in Tallman was damaged when a silver Infiniti drove into the front steps at around 6:30 p.m.
Ramapo Police say the Infiniti struck a black Lexus waiting to turn into a restaurant on Route 59. The Infiniti hit the Lexus, and then drove into the front of the church.
The front steps were damaged and the overhang partially collapsed.
Three people in the Infiniti and one person in the Lexus suffered non-life threatening injuries. They were taken to Good Samaritan Hospital.
Route 59 was closed for an accident investigation.
Nobody was inside the church at the time of the crash.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
rockland county, accident, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 15 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
2 min ago