Northern Suburbs News
White Plains man charged with DWI and heroin possession
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A White Plains man is under arrest after police say he was driving drunk with heroin in his possession.
43-year old Gary Matos was pulled over for speeding on the Taconic Parkway in LaGrange, N.Y.
State police says he had over 44 ounces of heroin, and his blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.
He was arraigned in the Town of LaGrange Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail without bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
dutchess county, white plains, drug bust, dwi, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers 51 min ago
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 27 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
27 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos