Northern Suburbs News
White Plains man charged with DWI and heroin possession
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A White Plains man is under arrest after police say he was driving drunk with heroin in his possession.
43-year old Gary Matos was pulled over for speeding on the Taconic Parkway in LaGrange, N.Y.
State police says he had over 44 ounces of heroin, and his blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.
He was arraigned in the Town of LaGrange Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail without bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
dutchess county, white plains, drug bust, dwi, northern suburbs news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up 17 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos