Northern Suburbs News
Man accused of killing father out of jail
WILTON, Conn. (WABC) -- A Wilton man arrested for beating and stabbing his father to death is out of jail.
He was bailed out of jail by his mother.
It's not sitting well with members of the community.
It was in May that Aaron Ramsey stood in court appearing dazed and confused.
The 22-year old is accused of brutally killing his father.
Investigators released the gut wrenching 911 call made by Ramsey's mother after she found her husband in a pool of blood.
This week the woman heard on the tape, Suanne Ramsey, bailed her son out jail.
For now, Aaron Ramsey has been transferred to a hospital for continued pyschiatric evaluation.
He's told investigators voices told him to kill his father and that he stabbed and stomped on Edward Ramsey in their domed shaped house because his father had the power to heal himself.
In Wilton, many residents are surprised.
But parents, mothers in particular, say they feel for Suanne Ramsey.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, murder, northern suburbs news, marcus solis
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
31 min ago