Northern Suburbs News
'Tanning mom' touts new skin care regime
MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. (WABC) -- The so-called "Tanning Mom" is back in the news.
The New Jersey mother is now profiting from her new-found infamy.
Patricia Krentcil has become the spokeswoman for a skin care line.
An author hired her to help promote her new book "The Skin Regime" this weekend at a free event in Mount Kisco.
Krentcil is being used as an example of how to rejuvenate over-baked skin.
She made headlines earlier this year after being accused of putting her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth.
She denies the claim.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
westchester county, tanning, northern suburbs news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom 2 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college 2 min ago
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault 53 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
28 min ago