Northern Suburbs News
Yale University's Christian-only frat under scrutiny
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A fraternity at Yale University is under pressure to change its membership rules.
According to their national office, Beta Upsilon Chi only allows Christians to be members.
Yale University says that violates anti-discrimination policies on campus.
The school does have a Jewish frat, but they allow anyone to apply.
In order for the fraternity to receive funding from the school, they'd have to meet the non-discrimination guidelines.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion