Northern Suburbs News
2 bullets found at Mahopac High School
MAHOPAC (WABC) -- Mahopac High School was placed on lockdown after officials say two bullets were found in the bathroom.
Authorities advised parents that there is no danger to students at the school, located on Baldwin Place Road in Mahopac, Putnam County.
They say no weapons were found on the premises.
The lockdown meant that students stayed in their classrooms.
Others were only able to enter or exit through the front entrance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 21 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 2 min ago
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013