Northern Suburbs News
2 bullets found at Mahopac High School
MAHOPAC (WABC) -- Mahopac High School was placed on lockdown after officials say two bullets were found in the bathroom.
Authorities advised parents that there is no danger to students at the school, located on Baldwin Place Road in Mahopac, Putnam County.
They say no weapons were found on the premises.
The lockdown meant that students stayed in their classrooms.
Others were only able to enter or exit through the front entrance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman 9 min ago
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 34 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- LI police make arrest in string of home burglaries 15 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos