Northern Suburbs News
Teens accused of putting urine in cupcakes
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A sickening prank has landed two Connecticut teens in hot water.
The two girls are accused of putting urine in cupcakes that they gave out to students. The girls then allegedly handed out the tainted treats around their school over the course of two days. During that time, school officials say several kids who ate them became sick.
Some students believe that the girls gave the cupcakes to kids they didn't like.
Many parents believe the girls should be expelled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, northern suburbs news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 36 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident