Northern Suburbs News
Teens accused of putting urine in cupcakes
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A sickening prank has landed two Connecticut teens in hot water.
The two girls are accused of putting urine in cupcakes that they gave out to students. The girls then allegedly handed out the tainted treats around their school over the course of two days. During that time, school officials say several kids who ate them became sick.
Some students believe that the girls gave the cupcakes to kids they didn't like.
Many parents believe the girls should be expelled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, northern suburbs news
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 56 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son