Northern Suburbs News
Teens accused of putting urine in cupcakes
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A sickening prank has landed two Connecticut teens in hot water.
The two girls are accused of putting urine in cupcakes that they gave out to students. The girls then allegedly handed out the tainted treats around their school over the course of two days. During that time, school officials say several kids who ate them became sick.
Some students believe that the girls gave the cupcakes to kids they didn't like.
Many parents believe the girls should be expelled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, northern suburbs news
- UK: Victim in London attack was serving soldier
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 14 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Oklahoma residents begin hard recovery after tornado
- Anthony Weiner to court voters in Harlem Thursday 59 min ago
- Jersey City boy killed outside home to be laid to rest 54 min ago
- Suspects in New York-Canada train plot due in court
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- abcnews: Oklahoma tornado: Before and after photos 33 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
14 min ago