Northern Suburbs News
Teens accused of putting urine in cupcakes
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A sickening prank has landed two Connecticut teens in hot water.
The two girls are accused of putting urine in cupcakes that they gave out to students. The girls then allegedly handed out the tainted treats around their school over the course of two days. During that time, school officials say several kids who ate them became sick.
Some students believe that the girls gave the cupcakes to kids they didn't like.
Many parents believe the girls should be expelled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's 40 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death 40 min ago
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands 39 min ago
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years 51 min ago
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos