Northern Suburbs News
Boy, 2, reunited with father after Amber Alert
HARTFORD, Conn. (WABC) -- A 2-year-old boy and his father were reunited in Connecticut Thursday night after an Amber Alert had been issued.
The father left his Cadillac running, with Louis Trinidad, Jr., in the backseat, to go inside a store in Hartford.
That's when someone hopped in the car and drove off, without knowing there was a baby inside.
Luckily, a woman in Bristol who saw the Amber Alert and spotted the child called police.
After a few more tips were called in, police were able to track down the suspect and arrest him.
Louis and his dad were reunited in Bristol.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hartford, amber alert, northern suburbs news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos