Northern Suburbs News
Boy, 2, reunited with father after Amber Alert
HARTFORD, Conn. (WABC) -- A 2-year-old boy and his father were reunited in Connecticut Thursday night after an Amber Alert had been issued.
The father left his Cadillac running, with Louis Trinidad, Jr., in the backseat, to go inside a store in Hartford.
That's when someone hopped in the car and drove off, without knowing there was a baby inside.
Luckily, a woman in Bristol who saw the Amber Alert and spotted the child called police.
After a few more tips were called in, police were able to track down the suspect and arrest him.
Louis and his dad were reunited in Bristol.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hartford, amber alert, northern suburbs news
- Winter Weather Advisory 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident 25 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 8 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
8 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory
13 min ago