Northern Suburbs News
Search for 2 missing men in Hudson River continues
HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- Police say they'll resume the search for two men missing on the Hudson River after Christmas.
Hyde Park Police Chief Eric Paolilli says the search for the two local men was suspended on Monday and Tuesday because of a lack of available manpower.
The search will resume Wednesday for 31-year-old Barrett Raymond of Hyde Park and 26-year-old Baylin Coddington of Millbrook. They and a third man were in a canoe near Hyde Park when it capsized early Friday morning.
The third man, 29-year-old Michael Mauer of Hyde Park, swam to shore and summoned police.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos